2026年4月15日水曜日

最初は世相から It all started with current events.

#PR

※当サイトはアフィリエイト広告を利用しています。

This website contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission at no extra cost to you.

世界情勢とエネルギー:現場から見た景色

若い頃から世界情勢が好きで、その手の書物をよく読んでいました。最初は家にあった父親の書物からですね。日本・東アジア、そして世界へと視点が移っていくうちに、行き着くところは当然「石油」でした。

「先の大戦も考慮に入れると、これからはエネルギー関係だ!」と一人で勝手に盛り上がってしまい、気づいたら建設現場にいたのです。そんな経緯がありました。

途中、何回も危機的な状況がありましたが、私はSNSを通じて「現在の体系は続かない」と言い続けてきました。そして現在、まさにその通りの状態になっています。

これからどうやってシステムを変えていくのか。今までと同じ世界というわけにはいかないでしょうね。

English

It all started with current events. I've always been interested in world affairs, and I used to read a lot of books on the subject. It started with my father's books that were at home. My perspective shifted from Japan and East Asia to the world... and naturally, it all led back to oil. I got all excited on my own, thinking, "Considering the last war, energy is the way to go from here!" and before I knew it, I was at a construction site! That's how it went.

There were several critical situations along the way, but I've been saying on social media that the current system wouldn't last, and now that's exactly what's happened! How will we change the system from here? It won't be the same world as before, will it?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

【8/8スタート】アソビュー!夏の思い出MAXキャンペーン|デジタルライフを彩るお出かけ・体験予約

#PR ※当サイトはアフィリエイト広告を利用しています。 This website contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. ...